BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yay

I am so looking forward to my vacation to upstate New York this coming weekend. Expect pictures sometime the following week. I need a vacation. I haven't had one since last year, and I think my brothers funeral does NOT count as a vacation. :/ So yay Vacation #1 is happening so soon I can taste it. I can't wait to get away!


Next month is vacation #2 which is a Twilight Convention with my friends Sana & Rae ♥♥ I can't wait. Can't wait to meet the guests. I also can't wait to hang out more with Hillywood! They are such amazing people ♥♥ :D I love them. I will have to tell you more about them as I progress in my blog.

Vacation #3, which is totally saving the best for last is My first trip to Disney with my boyfriend Matt, and my roommate Nicole! She is pretty cool, and we are starting to hang out more. I really love that! While we are at Disney we will get partake in the Food & Wine Festival and the beginning of Christmas in Disney! I will get to see the Osborne Lights and go to Mickey's Christmas Party! This is a trip that both Nicole and I need seeing as she lost her mom and I lost my brother. This is our fun trip. So looking forward to it ♥♥

So yay vacations are happening finally!

♡ Manda ♡

0 comments: