BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 22, 2010

...

I am not gonna lie I'm lame at giving posts a title xD.

I am so glad today is Thursday last day of work til next Wends! I'm so looking forward to this its crazy. I almost wanna take a half day today! I might actually see if that is possible somehow.

I get my paycheck today so we have the money for our trip Tomorrow-Monday. I am just so excited! I haven't had a true vacation in such a long time!

Anyways.. Ever feel like your on the back burner with some people. I know I feel this way at times. I think I wanna start renewing my faith in things, and I think I am gonna start that soon. Probably tomorrow. I wanna get out my bible and start doing a devotional again. I wanna find a good devotional book. I might start looking online. I think once I get right with God, maybe things will start to come together again. I need this, and I feel like its the one thing I keep ignoring in the back of my mind, but it just won't give up. I should of started today, sadly I didn't get up early enough. :/ So yeah tomorrow! I will even blog about it! I need to call my dad today too... I will do that this evening!

Well I don't what else to write, I'm afraid if I continue I will just ramble about things and I can't let that happen. So I'm off til after work!

♡Manda♡

PS. I am thankful I have Sofia right, she has helped me out a lot lately, and was inspiration for getting a blogger. I need a way to get things out! So thank you Sofia! :) Your an amazing friend, Thank You for loving and caring about me and always checking on me when I am down in the dumps! :)

1 comments:

alover said...

awwwww *hugz* I'm here for you when you need me.
and thank you too. you have taught me and helped me so much. I'm honored to call you a friend.