BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hmm.

I am glad to have a blogger again. To let feelings out and just take a load off.

Sometimes when nostalgia hits, I get really down on myself. I start to think, that maybe moving to New Jersey 5 years ago is what set off everything bad in my life the past 5.

Bad Things:

1. Things with Matt (they got better though and we are still together)

2. Grandma going into a nursing home. (She now doesn't even know who I am)

3. My dad lost the house, he now lives in an apartment.

4. My brother died. (I still can't handle that at all)


I just feel like my life is gonna get worse. In some aspects it has, I feel like I can't make the right choices when it comes to anything anymore.

The one thing saving me from me anything, is my faith, and my friends. I don't know what I'd do without them. I feel some slipping away from me, and that hurts like no ones business. But I know sometimes its best to just move on. I just feel like every time I try to move on, something bad happens. D: I really don't want anything bad to happen, so I try to just do nothing.

Blah, I need to stop depressing myself. It doesn't take to much to make me cry anymore and I can't do that before work. *sigh* My job is becoming more of a hassle then it used to. It used to be easy and breezy, and now its like a tornado of madness that never stops.

Sometimes I think therapy might help, but I really can't afford it. But at least I can get some feelings out without revealing to much.

Thank Gosh vacation is 3 days away. Friday get here fast so I can just get away!!! :)

♡Manda♡

1 comments:

alover said...

sometimes the world feels like it's closing up on you. you feel like stuff is coming at you from all directions and you think you'll crumble underneath all that weight. But always remember that when God gives us challenges, he never ever gives us more than we can take.
If your life is hard and it seems that every time you're tring to get up something knocks you back down, don't ever doubt that you'll be able to stand up proud and tall again. You're a very strong person and everything that has made your life so hard only makes you stronger and stronger each day.
Hang in there, let the storm pass and stand up again. I know you will do it. And for the time being just lean on your friends and family, the people that love you and are there when you need a hand to hold or a shoulder to cry on or just a good ear to listen to what you need to say =)