BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Almost Feb

Well let me begin with Happy New Year!

I'm behind and slow so sue me :p I've actually been busy with work and reading lately. I've read recently the Hunger Games, such a good series, tore me up inside and out, but it was worth it. Now I'm reading the Mortal Instruments books. Gotta love Jace :) I'm on City of Glass so I'm almost done. I'm not giving out any spoilers as I do have friends reading them, you know who you are ;) I hope your enjoying them like I am!!! :)

Not to much else to blog about. I feel like I'm a lame blogger. Though I am sure I will have plent to blog soon. For exciting news next weekend I shall be seeing Alex Pettyfer and seeing I Am Number Four with friends and ending the awesome night with Chili's Yay! I so can't wait, its going to be Awesome! :)

So I think with that I'm taking my leave for a bit!

♡Manda♡

0 comments: