BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 2, 2010

OMGosh! So sorry~

Sorry about being away for like a month so many things have been happening! If you want see my Disney World Photo's here is where they are, here I may have to add you but hopefully you can see them! I had such a great time. It was a trip I really needed, plus talking to the Princesses and characters in character, was just so great! I really had a BLAST! I just wanna keep going back this time of year, I loved the Christmas decorations, it was just magical [as Jasmine would say :)] But I'm happy that in two years it will be for my birthday, I just can't wait! Seriously! So far its one of my favorite places to be! Seriously, It was love at first sight!

SO now Christmas is coming and everything is sinking in. I'm going to see my dad next weekend, I'm really sad I can't be there for Christmas, I just hope he doesn't get mopey. I know it sucks for him to be alone now, not that my brother is no longer their, last year he had me that first Christmas without him, so I hope he is okay this year.

Hmm. Not much else to talk about right now, I just I hope I get back here soon. :)

Til next time~

♡Manda♡

0 comments: