BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Surprise!!!

I was thinking what I really wanted to give you for your birthday...
keep reading

And well I came up with basically this:
1.- Your own personal, sparkling, perfect, sweet vampire
2.- The perfect love, for the HEA with said vampire
3.- A beautiful meadow where you can be happy and share your love with the vampire

Add all that up and it would look something like this:


Since I don't have magical powers and can't get you everything I wanted to, all I can offer is a simple but very heartfelt message:
You are an amazing person, one of the best I have had the honor of knowing, you deserve to have all the happiness in the world. I wish you all the best and hope today you enjoy life. Just stop and look at the sky, smell the flowers, taste everything and experience everything like it was the first time, this is the only way I know you can really and truly enjoy each and every moment of your life. I love you my friend.


1 comments:

Manda♥ said...

Thank you soooo much!!!! Its just awesome to have a pic with Edward, I wish I could have my own HEA with a vampire. It would be fantastic LOL!