BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pictures from Vaca 1

Nothing special actually. I didn't get to take that many :( I should have! Next time I know! :)

Shadow, Kald (Dave), Indy and I forget the guy in fronts name :(



Roommate Nicole by the fire :)
Nicole, Smee, Vei, Indy,Onxt, and another person I don't remember their name :( They were playing hackey sack! Again at the Drive In :)

Matt and Smee playing  a game in front of the drive in screen!


Just how blue the sky was there! :)

The creek way back behind their house. That's Wiggles he gave us the hour long tour of their land!

They have A LOT of land! So pretty :)


Those are my pics. I am sorry it isn't a lot, but gah I had such a good time!

♡Manda♡

1 comments:

alover said...

I really love the pics!
specially the one of the sky and the one of the creek. Wow it's beautiful out there!!!